COSMODERMA is the exclusive distributor of Pharmaclinix cosmeceuticals in South Africa. At Cosmoderma we understand the complex nature of Asian and darker skin. We understand that Asian skin with larger sebaceous glands, thicker epidermis and larger melanin cells compared to Caucasian skin – is easily darkened by the sun. Asian skin wrinkles less but ages with pigmentation around the eyes, forehead and cheeks. Acne is also a particular problem for Asian skin – and if not dealt with properly visible scarring and darker pigmented areas can cover the face.
Pharmaclinix advanced pharmaceuticals is the answer to problems specific to Asian, Arabic and darker skin tones. The high strength complex formulation can penetrate the denser skin layers making them for effective in the targeted area.
Resha Singh, the managing director of Cosmoderma has long tried to find a solution to her own skin problems. Her search ended when she was introduced to the Pharmaclinix range in December, 2009. So impressed was she with the results that Cosmoderma has now reintroduced the entire Pharmaclinix range to South Africa so that thousands of men and women plagued by the effects of hyperpigmentation can now enjoy skin free of pigmentation, scarring and unsightly blemishes.
Pharmaclinix® Advanced Cosmeceuticals, has been formulated by Award-winning chemists to treat Asian, Arabic & darker skin tones (Skin types 3-5).
Due to its proven efficacy & recommendations by leading Dermatologists, the Pharmaclinix® range is now used by several members of the Middle East Royal families & Bollywood stars.
They are high strength complex formulations, incorporated in a special Nano-liposomal delivery system, which can penetrate the denser skin layers, making them more effective in the targeted area.
Gold Series for Professional use
Premium Series for complete skin care
Silver Series the affordable range for key problems
Pharmaclinix® is extensively tested & produced by Pharmaclinix® Ltd, UK.
- Improve the health & appearance of all skin types, particularly the Asian & darker skin tones, which are prone to more severe reactions.
- To prevent & correct skin blemishes, leaving you with a clearer & fairer complexion.
- Set the highest standard in the professional skincare.
- Provide advanced skin care backed by evidence-based formulations, which address specific skin problems.
- Provide complete skin care solutions through Aesthetic professionals.
- Provide optimum results using specific regimes, both in-clinic & follow-up home procedures.
- Provide professional protocols & training to enhance the practice of all skincare specialists.
- Use pharmaceutical grade active ingredients, with peer-reviewed clinical studies to back the efficacy.